Owner and Founder
Following a successful career with the largest consumer products company in the world, I decided to pursue my passion for helping others fully experience healthy living by start Heavenly Hands Wellness. By encouraging my clients to “Tell me where it hurts”, I help them address the issues keeping them from living the healthy life they deserve.
- Quantum Touch Practitioner since 2011
- doTERRA wellness Advocate since 2015
- Certified in AromaTouch Technique 2016
- Quantum Touch L1 Instructor 2017
Specific Areas of Expertise
- Quantum Touch: I have helped with upper and lower back, sciatica, hands, knees, migraines, and neck issues just to name a few. My goal is to work with Alzheimer’s, PTSD, along with their families and help with the healing process.
- doTERRA AromaTouch Technique is an application of essential oils that addresses Stress Management, Inflammatory Response, Immune Support, Homeostasis (balance of the body).
- Ear Candling is another serviced provided along with crystals & herb bags.
My mission is to provide holistic wellness to all, physically, mentally, and Spiritually. To provide training so everyone can experience healthy living.
My vision is to leave a positive fingerprint on the world and assist with positive changes for everyone I can help.
My values are to treat everyone with caring, compassion, and honesty. To work with people from the heart, be open minded, and know that the possibilities are endless.
- Monday – 1pm to 8pm
- Tuesday – 1pm to 7pm
- Wednesday – 12am to 5pm
- Friday – 11am to 5pm
- Saturday – 9am to 2pm
- Thursday – 1pm to 8pm @ Regina’s 7 Pillars 320 Main St., De Pere
* Evening hours available if needed.